Thursday, September 11, 2008

Update and why I didn't listen to Christian music

This past week was pretty intense. My bro-in-law got married and the entire family was in it. I performed the service, Tricia sang, Katy was a flower girl and Will was the ring bearer. [pics to come] Very cool, very draining.

Congratulations to Jim and Erin Visinaiz as they begin their life together!

On another note, I won't apologize for having Led Zeppelin, Counting Crows and U2 mixed in with David Crowder and Lincoln Brewster on my ipod. The fact is good music is good music and for many years most Christian music was very, very bad. For example...



I know it's painful, but you've got to listen to this whole thing... Because Jesus is like a mountie -- ZAP!!

1 comment:

Steve Mahnke said...

This is funny, Shannon was just asking me why I don't listen to Christian Music much anymore. And I just find that I am drawn to good music, not just a genre of music.