Friday, September 12, 2008

Home Alone

Tricia and the kids just left for our annual trip to Fairfield, Illinois to visit her Grandpa and some more of her mom's family. I can't go 'cause I have a little cold, and there'll be a 6 month old there with some pretty major health issues and sick people are banned. Bummer!!

I hate being home without Tricia. I'm just pretty useless. Even though I'm a fairly decent cook, I'll probably exist on grapes, granola bars and cold cereal. Maybe I'll throw Subway in there, too.

1 comment:

Kim Bishop said...

THAT SONG WAS PAINFUL!!!! How is everything going? Sorry to hear ou are alone this weekend :( I do have a favor to ask of you... Rick is taking guitar in school and is having a bit of trouble. I wondered if you would be able to help him out. Who knows maybe one day he will be able to play with the "Sonseeds"!!!????