Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cruisin' for Cajun

Tricia and I received theatre tickets for Drury Lane this week. To save time, I picked her up at work in Naperville, planning to find a place to eat along the way. So as we head up Rt 59 we're looking for some good Cajun food. I made a few calls to folks I thought may have some 411, but no one came through for me. We ended up going here.





It wasn't bad, but we weren't blown away. Next time
we head to Naperville for Cajun, I'd like to try here.







But the real crime is that we didn't realize that just a mile away from Drury Lane was this place.



Mmmm... I'm way over due for some awesome Cajun food. There may be a Jambalaya or Gumbo on the schedule soon. Speaking of Cajun cookin', the Bayou Bengals are gonna open up a can of something on Mississippi State tonight. I'll be at church, but due to the miracle of DVR, I'll get to enjoy it commercial free a little later tonight

2 comments:

Santo4Hall said...

Intresting we just visited the Cajun Connection in Peru. The foods good but i really wasnt to hip on eating Alligator!
Hope all is well

corbett said...

I musta missed my invitation... Actually, I called you that day looking for a good place, but no answer. And alligator is good, fo-sho, bru (you'll just have to imagine my impeccable Cajun accent).