Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New blog - what are my intentions?

So here it is... the new blog that I promised way back in June. Why the change?

1) To accompany a major change in my life -- leaving one of the best jobs in the world, leading the arts teams at NC3 in Morris, to step out into the unknown... all because we feel this is what God is saying right now.

2) To signify a new paradigm of blogging. Before it was meandering and musings. Now things will be more intentional -- thus the name (and the graphic). It's been often said that if you aim at nothing, you'll hit it every time. I am making every effort from now on to be laser-focused.

My old blog will still be available (I won't be updating it) at meanderings-corbett.blogspot.com and I'll try to throw a link up on the sidebar to make it easy to get there. 120 posts covering the last year and a half of my life... many of which are slightly better than birdcage liner quality. You'll have to be the judge.

As for the new, I'll be laying down some big stuff about what the Reeves are doing currently and what the future may (or may not) hold for my family.

I'm glad you're along for the ride. Better buckle up!

No comments: