Saturday, October 25, 2008

Money thoughts

I was talking to a friend the other day and she was discussing some financial issues that she's having. I'm sure that's a rarity today, right?

Anyway, it made me thankful for a financial class that Tricia and I took about 9 years ago, Financial Peace University. It's a thirteen session class meeting once a week in a small-group setting, developed by a guy named Dave Ramsey. I can't say enough good things about it, and now it's well known enough that it's usually pretty easy to find a nearby class that's starting soon.If you've ever wished you had more money, knew what to do with the money you have, or just wished that you and your spouse could agree on money, FPU is for you. It's also great if you're married, getting married, never planning to marry or if you're single, single again or at times wishing you were single.

Check it out at daveramsey.com You'll never regret it.

No comments: